7.16.2010

Working for the Weekend

Alright my dears, just a few notes before we start our weekend. First up, hello Stephanie! Welcome to the crowd! That's right, folks, we have a new follower, the lovely Stephanie. She is a New York girl, living in Raleigh, missing Athens, Georgia. The two of us met at UGA during grad school and survived many a class together. We have one last class to go, starting in just a few short weeks, and hopefully it means my friend will get to make a couple more trips down our way before it's all over. She swung by to see Miss Violet on her last visit and it was lovely to see her face again.

Want to hear something crazy? When Violet was 18 weeks old, I had 18 followers. 19 weeks, 19 followers. Now at 20 weeks, there are  20 followers. Weird, huh? Naturally, now that I've pointed out this pattern, I probably won't get any more followers for six months. But you blog stalkers are more than welcome to push the button and join our happy little crew.

EDIT: I scheduled this post to go up Friday night, but before it did, I happened to check in and found two new followers! So, hi Mom! Hi Chitra! (My mom and my sister finally took the plunge, it seems. Good for them! I love you guys!) I know it makes the above paragraph a little pointless... sorry. That's what I get for scheduling posts for the future. Moving on...

When Lukas was here, he showed me this video, made by a friend of his. Genius. Here I was, wondering how I would ever get back in shape after having a baby. The answer: use the baby as the workout weights! Some of these moves freak me out, but the kid never stops grinning, so I have to assume she likes it. Violet, I'm not so sure. If we try it, I promise you'll hear about the results. Until then, enjoy a (hopefully dry) weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...