7.29.2010

Make Way For Duckie


We have solved the bathtub dilemma (it just took me a while to get photographic evidence). My friend Joanna recommended the inflatable duck bathtub, and it has worked out beautifully. It fits nicely in our master bath garden tub, leaving me plenty of room to perch on the edge of said tub and entertain the bathing beauty. She's into bath toys now, so I guess that will go on the shopping list next time we hit up Target. For now, she's stuck with a lone blue hippo.

I'm just trying to hand Violet the blue hippo, but it sure does look like I'm trying to go all fig leaf with it. Which, in retrospect, probably isn't a bad thing, considering this is now out there for public consumption. But her expression is just too priceless to keep off the blog. Sucks for my kid to grow up in the Internet age, ha! Hey, at least all future boyfriends won't have to go through the ritual "let's look through Violet's baby pictures" ordeal now.
My bathing beauty. Or as her Aunt Danielle described her, the Little Plop. She looks extra ploppy and adorable in this picture, I think. (Someone photoshop my leg out of there, please.)

2 comments:

  1. "little plop" that's perfect and adorable! and please, your leg looks awesome. i would be nailing judah in the back of the head with thigh waggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Violet likes the Duckie! Some babies are scared of it at first :-) She's a brave one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...