7.13.2010

Just a Spoonful of Cereal

Violet tries cereal for the first time... A story in pictures.

La la la... Here I am, hanging out in my new high chair/booster seat thing for the first time. Too bad mommy hasn't read the directions that say not to place the device on the table at any time! Oops.  Silly mommy. What's that you say? My bib? Oh, that's just drool.

 Wha....??? Some guy (he claims to be my dad) is trying to shove a spoon in my mouth! And it's covered in... BLECK! What is this stuff? It's... mushy! And... rather flavorless! If I hadn't seen him try it first, I'd be even more suspicious. But he's still standing there, so it must be okay.

Whew, that's over with. This cereal stuff is not for sissies, I tell you. I mean, just look at me! My bib is  filthy! I tried to tell my parents how I felt about this whole mess by whacking my hand into the cereal bowl and spilling it everywhere. But they just think that's funny, for some reason. At least I can relax back in my chair now.

Oh NO! Here it comes again! But this time, the spoon seems accompanied by some funny airplane noise... Hmm. I'm distracted. Perhaps I'll open my mouth.


Ack! Fooled again! That airplane noise really worked! Sneaky daddy!


Eh, not too bad, I guess. Maybe we can try this again sometime once I get the hang of this chew and swallow thing.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...