9.17.2010

Sorry Slacker

So I feel like I've been slacking on the blog lately. I apologize. Things seemed to have really kicked into high gear around here and I barely have enough time to think, let alone share my thoughts. Hopefully things will calm down soon, or I'll learned how to juggle a little better. In the meantime, rest assured that I miss you all! I'll try to be better. But hopefully absence will make the heart grow fonder, as I also have quite a bit of writing for my master's degree to catch up on, plus the never ending lesson planning, email checking, etc etc of my life. Hang in there, we'll get through it together.

I hope you all have a nice weekend planned. Around here, I expect to do some laundry...


...perhaps get back in the swing of things...


...maybe even take a stroll or two.


Hope you also have some small pleasures planned. Until then!

PS Thanks for all the comments, posted and verbal, about Violet's little roll off the couch. Turns out, lots of your kids have fallen, rolled, been dropped (!) and lived to tell the tale. Turns out, babies are pretty sturdy little creatures (God obviously knew us parents would have idiot moments and planned accordingly).

1 comment:

  1. I think all parents (especially moms) juggle. The good new is that we become more proficient at it as the kids get older! I often wonder how my parents did it. Then again, I was lucky enough to have a SAHM until high school. Just wait until Violet is in school and you have to juggle HW, scouts, balet, cheerleading, sports, etc! You will be a pro by then! Good luck. Just know that you are not alone in this endeavor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...