9.09.2010

I Feel Pretty

Well, you've done it again. After my little pity party last week, you all decided to make me eat my words. So I thank you humbly. And naturally, you're captions were spot on. Natalie took the words right out of my mouth with her "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." And Lee Anne's comment about the eyelashes was picture perfect. But I must say, you can never go wrong with a Broadway show tune! (Hint hint, I was in chorus all four years of high school, and participated in many a musical. There's a special place in my heart for bright lights and jazz hands!) And so, I give you...

 I feel pretty, oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity any girl who isn't me today
I feel charming, oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real
See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile, such a pretty me! 
- Emily B.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I loved all the suggestions for this one. As soon as I saw the picture though, that song popped into my head - it just fits so perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...