9.01.2010

Ahoy Matey!

So I post what I personally think is the most hilarious picture to date of Miss Thing, and I only got two responses. Sniffle sniffle. What's wrong with ya'll? Getting tired of writing your own captions? Sigh. Oh well. Pity party concluded.

In brighter news, they were two of the funniest comments to date, so perhaps it's about quality, not quantity. As usual, it was hard to pick a winner, but apparently I have a thing for captions with accents.

Th' infamous landlubber be takin' a likin' t' me drool. 
- Marilyn (Mmunford2000) 

So this is the eye patch Violet had to wear during the vision test portion of six month well-check and it was just too awesome not to preserve in digital memory. I'm still kicking myself for not having my camera on me for the actual event, because eye patch plus electrodes attached to her head was truly a sight to be seen. But at least I can recreate part of it for you. And she doesn't even seem to mind wearing it! Here's a close up of the patch...

Argh, mateys!

2 comments:

  1. I just could not come up with a caption for this picture, although I,too, thought it was hilarious!! She looks like she is the captain Jack Sparrow of her little exerciser. With drool included for extra punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised by how few titles there were too! Marylin did a great pirate accent though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...