9.06.2010

Monday's Child

28 Weeks


Violet has a tooth!!!!! Big day for us over here! Matt noticed her chewing big time on some toys and after running my finger along her gums, I found it, a tiny white little ridge working its way through her gums. She was a bit cranky yesterday, which I chalked up to over-tiredness, but perhaps the real culprit has revealed itself. But it wasn't too bad, so here's hoping the rest of the teeth are as smooth. Ah, teeth. That's a whole new ballgame altogether. Good thing I was already thinking I'm about done with nursing.

Other than that, we had a lovely Labor Day weekend and no one is ready to go back to work/school tomorrow. We don't get another day off until November. But we enjoyed ourselves with football watching, steak grilling, firework gazing and tooth cutting. Hope your holiday was just as productive.

PS Guess who actually cleaned the shower?! (Okay, I sprayed it down with about half a gallon of bleach, but it certainly looks better than it did!)

What Violet looks like every time she spots Spooky the cat. Insert high pitched squeal here.

3 comments:

  1. Noah has 8 teeth now and I'm still nursing him. I know some babies are all about biting, but I haven't had too much trouble teaching him not to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait til she learns how mean that kitty is. Her expression may change then!! Cannot wait to see her again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...