9.26.2010

Sick and Tired

I should have saved Violet's sad picture from the last post to go with this one. My poor baby is sick. She's been running a fever since yesterday and just isn't her usual, happy self. Ironically, we were at the doctor on Friday afternoon to get her chronic cold checked out, and her fever appeared just a few hours later. (On a side note, she got weighed at the office and holy moly 19 pounds 9 ounces!) Poor girl. We've gotten so used to big smiles and happy sounds that it's hard watching Violet obviously under the weather. We were up every hour with her last night, and it looks like I'll be taking a sick day so I can take care of her tomorrow. If you don't mind, say a little prayer for my girl that she bounces back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...