6.18.2010

Happy Friday! (I hope!)

Happy Friday, everyone! And when I say "happy," I sincerely hope so. I have to leave my baby girl again tonight in order to attend a rehearsal dinner. I'm excited about the event, especially since it honors two of my favorite pie-giving friends, Travis and Wendi.

But... I'm nervous about leaving Violet after the episode on Monday night. At least I will only be one town over this time, close enough to come home should Emily decide to throw in the towel on my inconsolable child. (I know she won't, she loves Violet like her own. But still, I'm offering should she get desperate...) But as my dear friend says, "A happy baby is always more fun, but I've dealt with plenty of crying babies too..." I'm accepting all prayers, however.

I'm not listening to you! Lalalalalala..... I'm a perfect baby! Lalalala....

Another reason to celebrate this Friday, my pal Natalie is hosting another giveaway! Remember the last one I blogged about? It turns out, I won!!! Ha ha! So I'm crossing my fingers that I'll win this one too. But if you want to chance to snag some beautiful cards, go enter it yourself. Just don't blame me if I win again. Perhaps I'll send you one of the cards as a sympathy (in your face!) prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...