6.02.2010

Pulling My Hair Out

No literally, I've been pulling my hair out. I was warned it could happen, that after nine months of shiny, thick hair, post-birth everything starts reverting back to normal. But I didn't really notice any unusual shedding. Up until now, that is. Apparently my body has decided three months later that it's time to lose the winter coat. I'm talking by the fistfuls, too. It's gross. Every morning my shower drain has enough hair clogged in it to wig out out a Barbie, and it shows little signs of stopping. The race is on to see who sheds more, me or the cat. (At least I don't yack up my hairballs like Spooky, though. Small comfort.) So why is the hair finally coming out but the weird brown line down the middle of my belly is still there? I need answers, people! And preferably before I've got a bald spot like baby Violet!

Also, I need some new pants that fit.

Sure, laugh it up, Baldy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...