3.12.2010

Mirror Mirror


My new favorite thing to do is look in the mirror. Now, before any comments about how I've always liked to look in the mirror, let me just say, the picture has radically changed. I loved looking at me and Violet together. I'm so used to seeing her when other people are holding her, or looking down at her when she's in my arms. I've noticed that we hardly have any pictures of me and her together, mommy and daughter. Hence the mirror. I guess I just like the way we look together.

Fortunately, Mimi is here today so not only did I get a fantastically long and hot shower (where I managed to shave both my legs, thank you very much), I have on real clothes (pre-pregnancy jeans that don't button or zip but I don't care), I actually got to mousse my hair, and my mom has volunteered to take lots of pictures of me with my baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...