3.23.2010

Before and After

Before...
Me and Aesook, buns in oven.

After!
 Zoe (10 weeks) and Violet (4 weeks) finally meet! 

Aesook and her husband Jason brought baby Zoe over to meet Violet. I can't get over how big Zoe is! It doesn't seem possible that Violet will someday be that big herself. And finally, there was a baby in the house who actually appreciated the new swing I bought! Zoe happily rocked out the entire time. (I'll give you three guesses as to what Vi was doing.) We had a great visit, swapping baby stories and stats. Finally, someone I can talk to who doesn't care that the entire conversation is about poop and breastfeeding! Ah, I need more new moms in my life. 

Seriously, I swore I wouldn't be one of those people who became a mom and suddenly couldn't talk about anything but baby poop. But then I realized, that's all I have right now. My entire life consists of poop and breast milk. Sigh. So thank God for someone like Aesook. Not only can she relate, she can also give me a heads up on what to expect in the coming weeks. She also assured me that Zoe hated her swing at first, but suddenly came around and now practically lives in the thing. Hope springs eternal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...