5.24.2010

Three Months!

3 Months!


This picture got posted a few days late, but we've had quite the weekend over here (more on that to come). Plus I think the picture was worth the wait. She's a cutie! No check-up this month, so I have no new stats to report. Hopefully I'll figure out a good way to weigh her at home (tips appreciated) so at least I'll know how heavy she is. My arms say... pretty heavy. Also, here's a shout out to my Swedish Mormor Violet, who I've been told is a pretty faithful blog stalker. Which makes me feel guilty about not posting in a while. I'll try to do better. I have a lot to say following our busy last few days! Until then...!

2 comments:

  1. ok, she is starting to look more like matt and less like lukas to me. which is probably better for you (in terms of creepiness). adorable either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as weighing goes, I weigh myself then pick up Noah and see what our combined weight is. Maybe not completely accurate, but it's close enough. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...