5.03.2010

Monday's Child

10 Weeks!


How's this for brightening up your Monday? One of the better pictures I've taken of Violet, I'm not going to lie. Look at that cutie! I keep thinking she's trying to curtsy, lifting up her dress at the corner like a proper little lady. Adorable outfit too, now that the weather is warming up. (Although we ran both the heat and the A/C in the same week - that's just nuts. Pick one or the other!) Many thanks to whoever gave us the clothes!

We have so many names for our sweet girl - Pumpkin, Little Girl, Big Girl (I know, strange how she can be both things at once), Sweetie, Little Bunny... It makes me wonder what we'd call a little boy (if and when we have one). Do moms call their boys things like Sweetie and Sugar? Or do the nicknames have to be tougher, like... Tiger? Buddy? Dude? I have no idea. Although my friend Amanda has been referring to her son (still in the belly) as Chuck Norris, which I find awesomely hilarious.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...