5.10.2010

Monday's Child

Eleven Weeks


The craziest thing happened today - I went to put Violet in one of her three month outfits, and that crazy girl has outgrown it already! Her little toes are smushed up against the footies and the sleeves don't reach her wrists anymore! How did this happen?!

She has also discovered that some of her toys are musical. With a little help, she can make them play! And Violet loves to suck on her hands and fingers now... I have to fight to get the pacifier in her mouth as well. But I would much rather her take the paci tthan become a thumb-sucker.

Today was a big day for reasons other than eleven... I took Violet back to the school I used to student teach at so she could meet the kindergarten kids. They are so big now! And they were so excited to see us! Violet slept while they all admired her and touched her feet (the only part of her they were allowed to touch). I remember the days when I was pregnant and teaching them... and how they informed me it was going to "hurt a lot" when she was born. Gotta love them!

Along with visiting kindergarten, Violet also went to first grade!

Violet and her future first grade teacher Jody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...