5.29.2010

Ask and You Shall Receive

So either my neighbor K.D. reads this blog or God answers prayer in really obvious ways, but just a couple days after blogging about a Baby Bjorn, guess who is the proud new owner of one! Thanks K!

My hands look GIGANTIC in this picture. Maybe just because Violet's look so small in comparison? Let's hope so.

I know this picture is blurry (Matt was doing some serious monkeying around to get a smile), but I had to post it anyway. I'm gonna go with... she likes it.

And then my neighbor on the other side, A.P., hooked me up with a stack of Baby Einstein dvds. So score big time for the Loughman family. (This is after they fed us a delish meal of babyback ribs, btw.)  Now then... since God (and the neighbors) seem to be in a giving mood... how about a baby exerciser/activity/bouncer thing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...