5.11.2010

Mother's Day, My Day

All us moms on Mother's Day - Grandma Betty, Lee Anne, my mom, Violet and me!


Me and my Baby Love. This holiday may be all about me, but I wouldn't be a mother without her.

Well, my first Mother's Day was wonderful. Thank you for so many sweet congrats and well wishes. One of the highlights stemmed from the ring of the doorbell before we left the house on Sunday. Just like in the movies, there stood a Fed-Ex delivery man with a long box. Roses, a dozen, in a beautiful array of colors, sent by Lukas and Danielle. Man, they are really racking up the Godparent points! And in the note, they admitted to stalking my "motherly awesomeness" via this blog, so hi guys! But to top it off, I got a phone call from them later that evening. It's been tough, having them so far away. I can't believe they haven't even seen Violet yet. All that will change this July, and we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...