7.13.2011

Water Table

Ya'll getting tired of me talking about water? Yeah, well, I'm getting tired of hearing about wah-duh. So suffer with me, my friends!

Violet got a water table finally! When I was too cheap to buy one, the neighbor stepped in with her old one. Heck yes we will take a hand-me-down that costs zero (save the skyrocketing price of H2O). Especially since I wasn't convinced Violet would do such a great job of playing with it.


Faking interest for the camera.

It's weird (or maybe completely normal)... when it's just her, she seems apathetic at best, even though we all know water is her absolute favorite substance on earth, second only to her 'nack. Still, I can't get her to engage for more than five minutes or so. (Still the hottest, most sweltering, nearest to the actual flames of hell five minutes I spend each day.) But the second one of the little boys shows the slightest bit of interest, suddenly the water table is the hottest commodity in town and Violet is all over that thing. I might have to start paying them to come over and play. Think they accept Oreos as a legal form of currency?

Forget the water table, the neighborhood fountains are where it's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...