7.20.2011

Water Park

Well, I'm celebrating my last full week of summer and we're going out with a bang. Check out what we recently discovered:

via City of Cumming
Remember Violet's only other trip to a water park? Yeah, it cost me over 20 bucks and she alternated between sleeping and hating it. Well, the Cumming Aquatic Center was a blast, and it only cost us a grand total of five dollars. We (the neighbors included) played for four hours yesterday and Violet loved every second. There were plenty of shallow places for her to hang out and splash in, we both enjoyed the lazy river (which is actually not so lazy, fair warning!), and short of a few older boys who over-zealously manned the spray guns, we had a fabulous time. I was very impressed. Side note: did you know that Cumming, Ga is the "Gateway to Leisure Living"? I did not.

Juice break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...