7.08.2011

Our Fourth

Ah, Fourth of July in Ohio. We looked so patriotic in our red, white and blues that I decided to attempt a family photo. Now, do you know how hard it is to snap three people all smiling at the camera at once when one said person is a squirmy 16-month-old? Yeah, here are our best takes.




Oh well, at least we all look happy! And Violet's dress earned many a compliment. Which is nice, because I rarely buy her clothes myself. We've gotten so many hand-me-downs, and the grandmas rarely show up without something cute for her, so I normally bypass the kids' clothing section. The few times I have picked something out, I haven't loved the results as much as I thought I would. Everyone else seems to have better taste than I do. But I got a winner with this one, if I do say so myself.


My little firecracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...