7.22.2011

Incognito

Kids. They grow up so fast. One minute they're just little boys running around the backyard.

The next, they've sprouted facial hair and intimidating glares. Oh to be young again!

Who, me?

You messed with the wrong dude.

What, there's something on my face?

How you doin'?

There goes the neighborhood!

My neighbor Amy gave me permission to post these pictures under the stipulation that I give her full credit for the invention and creation of facial hair tape. It should be duly stated that the use of hair tape can also be applied to other body parts, including but not limited to arm hair and underarm hair (classy!). Violet even sported some eyebrow tape (but alas, she moved too fast for me to capture it - probably a good thing, girlfriend needed some serious threading).

I know I generally have a policy of not posting pictures of other people's kids, but I figured there was no harm in this case, seeing as the boys are in disguise. (Also, I have their parents' permission. They don't seem nearly as concerned about privacy as I would imagine. And also, their boys are in disguise.)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...