4.28.2011

Sesame Street

Violet loves Sesame Street. In fact, as much as we have the tv on (because that's just the kind of rotten parents we are, sorry) Elmo and Co is the only thing Violet will actually stop and devote her attention to.

Violet is trying to physically climb into Elmo's World.

Her favorite segment is definitely Elmo's World. In fact, I'm wondering if I should go out and buy her an Elmo doll, seeing how much she loves him. I often find myself singing the theme song (la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, Elmo's World!) to distract Violet or cheer her up.

But there is one feature of Elmo's World that Violet decidedly does not like: Mr. Noodle.


I'm not exactly sure why... One of the first time's she saw him, he was wearing a snorkel and flippers, and the poor girl freaked. Since then, she does a little frightened whine and backs away whenever he appears (might not be a bad thing, considering how close she gets to the tv!) I guess I can't really blame her... he's a bit of a crazy.

4 comments:

  1. It's especially creepy that he doesn't talk!! I don't like him or his brother Mr. Noodle (who somehow looks exactly like him). I'm with you Violet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a very crazy fellow. Not at all like the other men in her life (like her daddy or grandpas.) I think she has a good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, Sesame Street! We watched it so much I actually enjoyed it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy is definitely weird! I'm with ya, Violet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...