4.06.2011

Hello? Anybody?

I chose this week's winner based on the loudness of Matt's laugh when he read them all. And it was a tough call. Several of you had him cracking up. Second place (despite how wrong it is) would definitely have to be "Babies Gone Wild!! Spring Break 2011 - Panama City Beach, FL :-)" contributed by the lovely Joanna.

And because I linked to FB, many of you commented there are well, which I copied and pasted for you into the blog comments (since you guys are too freakin' lazy to do it yourselves! Shame. You know how I crave followers. But I digress.)

The ultimate winner is posted below. Again, so wrong. But Shelly has the distinct advantage of knowing us all too well. Thanks for playing, ya'll! It was fun!

"Is happy hour almost finished?" - Shelly

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry... it was the "censored" thing that I couldn't resist. I know she's an angel :-) I wish only good, clean, pure Spring Breaks for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you were spot on; I thought it was hilarious! You cracked Matt up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And hey, thanks for following me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...