11.16.2010

Happy Family

 Remember when I was all stressed out about getting our family pictures taken? I was worried Violet wouldn't smile, or none of them would turn out. Well, our photo session ended up being wonderful. The day was just beautiful and the location our photographer picked was perfect. The light had that golden afternoon shimmer to it and Violet really loved being outside.

I can't say enough about our photographer either. Working with babies can be challenging, but Alex was on his toes, even jumping through bushes to capture the moment. I wanted something fast and simple that would still give us great results, and he delivered. In 20 minutes, we had a fun, relaxing time and ended up with 30 shots that will make for some beautiful Christmas cards and framed pictures. On top of that, we got all the pictures just a few days later (although it's taken me five times as long to put some up on here). But without further adieu, may I present (some of) our family pictures!




See what I mean about the beautiful afternoon though? It took Violet a while to warm up, but by the end, she was smiling like she always does. So this is just a small taste of what we took (I gotta save some for the Christmas cards!) but I did want to share a few. I'll put more up in some future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...