11.18.2010

Bucket O' Toys

Violet's latest quest - empty the toy bucket. Not to play with the toys, mind you. No, those are quickly discarded with disdain. The hot ticket item is actually the empty bucket! Thus confirming my suspicion that Violet will be receiving lots of empty boxes with plenty of wrapping paper for Christmas this year...

 Aha! This bucket shall soon be mine!

 Maybe I'll just stop for a little snack...

 No! I must continue in my quest! I think I can see the bottom!

Be gone from me, useless toys!

Dude, what gives? Is this Mary Poppins' magic bucket? Are the toys multiplying like loaves and fish? Sheesh!

2 comments:

  1. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's attack of the giant basketball! RUUUUUUUUUUUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a busy baby. She is practicing for her next phase in life, which will keep not only her but you busy. Hope she proceeds to also restocking the toy bin. Ha, ha. That will be your job for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...