11.24.2010

Eating Her Words

I love it when I issue a challenge, and you all rise so hilariously to the challenge! I cracked up reading  your titles for this picture of Violet. I love knowing such witty and clever people! Pat yourselves on the back, one and all. However, since there can only be one winner (and one runner up, since there were so many worthy entries), may I present the winning title:

"Eating her words before she can even speak an entire sentence!"
- Natalie 

Natalie wins because she read my mind when it came to this picture... I love that the book is called "Words" and Violet is eating her "Words"... oh, you all are smart enough to get the pun.  Anyway, Natalie nailed it on the head and so, congrats, she wins! 

Alas, as I mentioned in original post, I have no prize. But I can do something I think Natalie would appreciate. The lovely Natalie creates and sells the most adorable cards you have ever seen, and her Christmas collection is now up, so go check it out! I particularly like the Christmas Weenie. And of course, who wouldn't Wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas?

And the Title Me runner up (because it was too funny and I just had to give it props):

"Oh! I thought you said EATING is fundamental!" 
- The Violet Archer

This one had me laughing out loud when it popped up on my phone. Again, so punny! I love it! Ah, your wit is a treasure to behold. Thanks for playing, everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...