11.29.2010

Fa-la-la-la-la, it's Christmas Card Time!

Christmas cards - to send or not to send? I run into this dilemma every year. As a general rule, I love sending Christmas cards. But I always felt silly doing a photo card with just me and Matt on it. Plus we never had nice professional looking pictures to slap on the front anyway. So each year I'd trudge through the Christmas card aisle at Target, looking for something nice that wouldn't break the bank.

But all that has changed this year! As a brand new family (with fabulous new family portraits), this is finally the year! I asked some trusted friends who always send out photo cards and as it turns out, Shutterfly seems to be the photo site of choice. Even better, I was so excited when Adrienne from Our Journey of Love posted on her blog that Shutterfly is giving cards away to bloggers! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! You can sign up here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Now of course, the dilemma I now face is: which cards to choose!  If you've never perused Shutterfly's site, brace yourself, because there are almost too many designs to choose from, especially if you're indecisive like me.

Should I do one large family photo?


Opt for including as many pictures as possible? 


Perhaps we should feature Violet solo? 


My pal Shelly recommended I make a couple different versions to help narrow it down, and it has been fun playing around with all the possibilities. Of course, choosing the final cut will be tough. No doubt whatever gets picked, it will be beautiful. After all, it is starring my little munchkin! (Apologies all around, Christmas makes me sappy and exclamation point happy!)

1 comment:

  1. Personally I would pick one with a picture of our family on it. I'm not nearly as freaky looking as that dude with the goatee & sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...