2.21.2011

Monday's Child

52 Weeks


I can't believe this is the last of the Monday's Child series. Since the day Violet was born, I've been taking a picture of her every Monday, and the change has been unbelieveable. My Monday's Child truly is fair of face. Here she is, sporting some new clothes she got from the ever-generous Heather - just look at that fur-lined vest! (Ignore the snot, please.)


I'm a little sad to end the picture series, although good grief it has become a lot of work now that Violet doesn't care to sit still anymore. It's been fun to go back and review the transformation, however. We had a slideshow running on the tv of all her Monday pictures during the birthday party and it was amazing to remember how little she started out.

Anyway, I wax nostalgic. It's hard not to feel sentimental at milestones like this. Plus it's late and I'm exhausted (and facing another batch of cupcakes that need frosting). I'll sign off for now.

Tomorrow's the big day! My little girl turns one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...