2.07.2011

Monday's Child

50 Weeks


Bath time is still awfully fun around these parts! But you know what's not fun? Getting Violet dressed afterward. I have to wrestle her to the ground and practically throw myself on top of her to get her still enough to slap a diaper on. And of course, she wails the whole time. How long will this phase last?

Over the weekend, Mimi showed Violet a fun new trick - at Mimi's house, the ceiling fan/light is controlled via remote. Violet was fascinated. And what's the first thing she did when we came home? Grabbed the tv remote and pointed it at our ceiling fan! Alas, she did not get the same results. Ah well. Such is life, baby, get used to it.

So you know how I'm always keeping tabs on Violet's milestone progress (while I preach about how I don't believe in milestones, blah blah)? Well, I'm happy to report that I took a sneak peek at the 13 month list of "should be able to" accomplishments, and my Friend here is ahead of the game! She's already doing everything a whole month early! Ha! I think we can officially call her a "cruiser" now... she is making her way around the coffee table and to other pieces of furniture pretty darn well. She can also walk holding onto just one hand now. We have got to buy some baby gates, and quick!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you will need baby gates soon if she is at all interested in exploring the stairs or all the other rooms in the house. Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...