2.15.2011

Here Comes the Sun


It was nice when we came home from school yesterday, I just had to scoop Violet up and take her outside. The great outdoors are much greater for her now that she can crawl and explore, but it's been too cold lately to really enjoy it. So I siezed the first golden afternoon that's come our way. Here we are in the front yard on Valentine's Day.


Violet was especially captivated with the leaves and grass that kept sticking to her. Fortunately, I think I kept most of it out of her mouth. Here's hoping we have many more warm days ahead.

Mommy feet, Baby feet.

I was trying to get a picture to capture the potential curls Violet might be growing, but this picture doesn't really do it justice.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if she'll have curly hair like her mama? Sydney's hair was straight like that until about a year, then it turned really curly!! It'll be fun to see... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the opportunity to be out in the front yard in BARE FEET in February!!!! What a wonderful change in weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...