1.17.2011

Monday's Child

47 Weeks


Today I started making a to-do list for Violet's birthday party, and just the writing the words "birthday party" was so surreal. I cannot believe she is going to be turning one in just over a month! Crazy. The day Violet was born was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. But those moments just keep coming.  Yesterday I asked where her baby doll was, and she brought it straight over to me. Then I told her the baby was hungry and could it have some food, so Violet quickly "fed" it one of her plastic groceries (french fries, if my memory serves me). She gives kisses on request, waves bye-bye whenever someone leaves the house, and wore her first real pair of shoes today. Soon she'll be walking, talking, running, singing and it will be strange to remember the days when she couldn't do any of those things. For now, we're just enjoying every minute.

1 comment:

  1. In that first picture, she looks more like a little girl and less like a baby than ever before. So cute, and yet makes me a little sad for her to leave the baby stage :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...