3.17.2011

You Give Me Fever (Bieber Fever)

So I don't know much about Justin Bieber, although I'm sure my first grade girls could fill me in on all the details. Does he qualify as dreamy? Hottt (with three t's)? I feel so out of touch.

Here's what I can say with all confidence, however: He's young. He sings. And he has massively weird hair. What is up with the forward comb? This kid is going to turn into Donald Trump in a few years if he's not careful!


But there's something oddly familiar about this guy...

I've seen this hairstyle before...
Ah yes, that's it. I knew I'd seen that look somewhere else. Give it a few more years to thicken up and fill in, and Violet could give Bieber a run for his mousse money.

I have got to do something about her hair. How do I get Violet to leave her hair bows alone? What can I do about the 'do?

1 comment:

  1. Google King's Speech producers infant daughter drops oscar. You will be amazed at how much this baby looks like Violet. She is 15 months old. Her hair looks a lot like Violets also. They have cut her bangs, I think and let the rest grow. Anyway I really see a big resemblance in the two babies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...