3.24.2011

Walking (on camera)

Well, I finally managed to capture Violet's steps on film. It's a little too late, I know, since the awe of her first steps has worn off by now. But at least I have it saved for posterity, and for your viewing pleasure.




Now that she can walk, it's so much easier to not follow directions. Girlfriend is still obsessed with climbing the stairs, and while we've managed to install a gate at the top, the bottom is still fair game. One of these days I'll have a baby proofed house, I promise. Until then, Violet will just keep giving me those sly smiles and then do exactly what she wants to do anyway.

PS There a bazillion other videos on YouTube titled "Violet Walking" or some variation. I really have to start coming up with more creative titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...