10.03.2010

Wasted Weekend

...and not that kind of wasted, either. Alas, I really wanted to enjoy this awesome weekend with the lovely fall weather, one last Braves game, catching up on some school work... Instead I laid in bed the entire time, suffering from this blasted sinus infection. The pain continues. I don't think my antibiotics are making a dent. Only a carefully crafted cocktail of sudafed, ibuprofen and said antibiotics are keeping me on my feet, and not happily. Both grandmas came up on Saturday to babysit (both Violet and me) while Matt enjoyed the ballgame sans wife, so that was nice. And I got to play with my fancy new phone (we finally bit the bullet and bought new phones that have data plans, and internet capabilities, and the ability to update our facebook pages while on the go...we're so modern!) And at least Violet was golden the entire weekend. But seriously, I'm going to want a do-over on this one.

Violet in the 'hood.

And a quick shout out goes to my newest follower (and cousin-in-law) Megan! Hey girl! Okay, more (and hopefully happier) posts to come this week. For now, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...