10.11.2010

Monday's Child

33 Weeks


Ah, another Monday come and gone. Violet just had her bath and is all squeaky clean. She's playing a little in her exersaucer with Daddy while I write this posting, then it's a bottle and off to bed. She's been sleeping great these days, and eating even better. This girl hasn't met a food she doesn't like yet. We're making slow progress with the Cheerios, though. She can pick them up, but can't quite seem to get them into her mouth yet. I might have to get her some crackers and see if that works any better for her. I'm eagerly anticipating the day when she can feed herself! Right now Matt and I have to take turns eating while the other one feeds Violet... she is impatient when it comes to her food!

Violet had her ear re-check today and everything looks great. She weighed in at 20 pounds (but to be fair, she had just eaten) and while we were there I went ahead and got her a flu shot. My brave girl didn't even cry! Hopefully this will be the last visit we make to the pediatrician until her nine month well-check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...