10.13.2010

Celebrity

Have people ever told you that you look like a celebrity? I have never really gotten any comparisons. (Well, there was the one time I was told I looked like Angelina Jolie, which a) so NOT, but b) I'll take!)

But for the second time, someone has told me Violet resembles baby Sophia from the MTV show Teen Mom. Today it was the random cashier at Target. The first time, it was the girls who work the infant room at daycare (and they actually brought in a magazine with Sophia and Farrah on the cover to prove it). Well, you be the judge. Here's Sophia...


And perhaps more importantly, here is Sophia with her teen mom Farrah:



See, it's my theory that people think Violet looks like this baby because I sort of look like the mom - we both have dark, curly hair, olive skin, I've got the young, nubile body of a seventeen-year-old... Ahem. Anyway. You be the judge. Do you think Violet looks like baby Sophia?

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, they do favor, but of course Violet is WAY cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not, so much in the middle picture, but in the other two I can see the resemblance. But then again, I've only seen pictures of Violet so I may not be the best judge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally!!!... but I don't actually know you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Violet's eyes are bigger and darker. She also has a lot more personality in her pics. Vi is the obvious winner here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shopiea is sp cute Farrah is so Lucky XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...