10.25.2010

Monday's Child

35 Weeks


Violet is 35 weeks old today! But more importantly, her Daddy is 31 years old today! Happy birthday, hubby! I love you! Seriously, I don't know what I would do without this wonderful man in my life. I'm glad we're on this journey together. We celebrated Matt's b-day with a cookout with the neighbors, followed by cupcakes and ice cream. Violet fed herself two crackers (such an independent girl!) and got a little ice cream as a reward.

Matt stayed home sick today, but still managed to install Violet's big girl car seat in my car. We've been making due with the infant carrier, but since she shot past the height limit a month ago and is sure to be pushing the weight limit (she's definitely pushing past my arm strength), we decided it was time to graduate her. 

(It should be noted that this decision was made before I "fumbled" her while attempting to put her in the carrier this morning. Fortunately, Matt was there for the recovery. I basically dropped her head first into his lap. I know, Mom of the Year.)

1 comment:

  1. A fumble is okay as long as there is a recovery. Right? Probably the only football lingo I have. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...