10.04.2010

Monday's Child

32 Weeks!


In honor of my mom's upcoming trip to Sweden, here is Miss Violet in some finery straight from the Land of the Midnight Sun, courtesy of my wonderful relatives. Beautiful, no?

We had quite a morning here. Matt had to leave way early for a daytrip, so it was just me and Violet getting ready. First I had to sneak past her on the way to the shower. She was awake and wanting some company and I just didn't have a second to spare. Of course, then I could barely prop her awake to eat her breakfast and get her dressed for the day. The bottles spilled everywhere in the car on the short trip to daycare, and we arrived to find out that Violet's favorite teacher was out sick. Not a stellar start, especially considering I'm still barely functioning.

The day has improved, however. Apparently Violet got to take a fieldtrip over the half wall today to where the big(ger) kids play. She joined in circle time and was said to really enjoy watching everything going on around her. And she went nuts when we came home to find Daddy waiting for us. She is such a Daddy's girl, it's ridiculous. 

A peek at those elusive chompers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she'll be 1 year before you know it! What a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...