10.27.2010

My Favorite Time of Year


Yep, it's my favorite time of year! Don't blink or you might miss it! I love fall, but we just don't get enough of it in Georgia. Still, I love those mornings with a chill in the air (some mornings at bus duty lately have been downright cold!) I love the brilliant colors the leaves put on. I love sipping hot chocolate to warm up in front of the tv... ahem, fireplace. And although today was actually hot and muggy, the world still looks like fall, so I'll take it.

Violet enjoyed some outside time while the weather is still warm enough. Yes, that is drool down the front of her outfit. And yes, she did attempt to eat the leaf she managed to snag. (I dug it out of her mouth and she was maaaaad!)


Fall also means my other favorite time of year is just around the corner... the holidays! Thanksgiving, Christmas, Boxing Day, I love them all! (Okay, I'm not really sure what we're celebrating on Boxing Day, so feel free to school me.) This year will be a whole new experience, thanks to our Friend here. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love hot chocolate as well...especially with a shot of peppermint schnaupps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...