9.26.2013

Going Home

They are kicking us out today. I'm excited to see my own bed, but bummed at the idea of having to get my own breakfast. I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff, care, facilities and overall experience we've had here at Emory Johns Creek. From the first hectic moments of showing up in the middle of the night, 5 cm dilated and 8 hours early for my c-section (oops!) to our last lazy few hours at "Hotel Emory", we have been taken care of with excellence.

Something tells me Violet will not be quite as adept at changing diapers for me or taking my room service orders! But head home we must. So let the real adventure begin! 


1 comment:

  1. Looking great! Now to figure out a way to make a game of Violet being your little helper :-) I'll swing by Target for more glow sticks on my way up next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...