3.30.2014

Spring Break


Flowers aren't the only things budding around here at the start of spring break. Yesterday I caught sight of something in Annie's mouth and upon closer inspection, I think I can confidently say that we have teeth, people! Two tiny white somethings, just barely cutting her bottom gums. I have yet to see excessive drool, snot, chewing or fussiness from my friend, here, although the first three were present yesterday, and the introduction of an icy teething ring went over extremely well. But since Violet drooled from the time she was two months old, I guess I figured I would have more of a warning with this one. But nope, she's been as sweet and easy going as ever. Sigh. Getting so big, so fast. We have our well-check on Tuesday - stayed tuned for stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...