12.10.2013

Santa Baby


We took the girls up to Breakfast with Santa at my school this weekend. Last year was the first year we convinced Violet to take a picture with the jolly old man, and I spent a week of prep work talking her into a repeat performance. She was too shy to tell him what she wanted for Christmas, so he promised to surprise her. Good man. 

Her expression! I could look at it all day!
The photographer was incredible. He managed to get both (!) of them smiling at the same time! Now, whether he managed to actually capture this miracle on film remains to be seen, but it was fun to watch. Annie's suspicious face is just too much - it cracks me up every time I see it!

BFFs 4 eva!

Who needs Breakfast with Santa when you can have Breakfast with Daddy?!

Pretty much sums up how I felt at the end of the day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...