12.13.2013

Physical Therapy



Playing with Marla.

I'm happy to report that Annie's physical therapy continues to go well. Yesterday was the best session we've had to date, with lots of smiles and giggles from this baby. Usually she gets so darn mad during our time in Marla's office, we're both exhausted by the time we leave. But she actually seemed like she was having fun yesterday. I'm glad she's working out her neck issues, but I'm also happy that she seems to be getting along with people other than her mama. I worry that Annie's going to freak out in daycare, surrounded by so many new faces. But the fact that she is so comfortable with Marla now gives me confidence that she'll do well once I head back to work.

Reading a book during tummy time.

A well-supervised tummy time nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...