12.21.2011

Violet Did It!


I do still have a daughter, though she's been rather absent on this blog... Apologies. She's still as precious as ever. Here she is having some independent play time. I found her doing puzzles and eating her healthy snack of apple pieces in the playroom and snuck a picture before she noticed. She is getting much better at doing her own thing (probably because she gets bored of me splayed out on the couch with absolutely no energy to entertain her).

Some of her favorite sayings right now include:

I help, mama! I help!

Violet did it!

No mama!

I don't know!? (This one cracks me up every time.)

Oh no Daddy-o!

And yes, everything she says generally ends with an exclamation point. You can just hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...