1.18.2012

Early Birthday

This past weekend was the only one we could all find to gather together, so what the hey, we decide to go ahead and celebrate my birthday just a few weeks early.

Matt's present to me turned out to be a new, fancy Camera (which I still have no idea how to use to do it justice) and my new goal is to take some type of very basic, entry level, here's how to take a picture just slightly better than your average monkey photography class. You know, in all my spare time. But here are some highlights of the day (a la the Camera... which deserves a capital C).

My mom asked for some better photos of herself on the blog... hopefully this will meet approval.

Nah, they don't like each other at all!

Us pals.

Ooh, showing off the fancy black and white setting.
D and me.
Okay, so I realize these pictures actually don't do that great of a job telling you what we did. So. A couple years ago we started a tradition where we, my parents, Matt's parents, my brother and wife, and her parents (with me so far?) all get together for a little social hour. Normally it happens at New Year's, but this year it got pushed back until now. And my birthday was just another good excuse to party. So we spent a merry few hours fellowshipping (and threw in a couple birthday presents to make it extra festive).

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY noticed something was different about your photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...