5.22.2011

Healed


It's not a bad scene to wake up to on a Sunday morning. Hubby enjoying his first cup of coffee with bedhead baby on his lap, both entertained by some streaming Sesame Street on the laptop. Yes, this is what Violet's hair looks like in the morning. No, I don't let her out in public looking like this... much.

People have been asking, so I just wanted to let everyone know that Violet's eye is completely healed from her eye surgery. Yay God! It was tearing up for the first two days and I was on the verge of calling the doc and demanding my refund when suddenly, presto, everything was perfect (just as said doc promised). My personal theory is that her tear duct was swollen due to the trauma of having a probe jammed through it, and the swelling was keeping it shut to the point that the tears were not draining. Once the swelling was gone, everything worked as it should. (Again, my personal theory, but it sounds pretty good if I say so myself!) So thanks to God, thanks for your prayers, thanks to the doctor and nurses and Children's Healthcare. Cheers all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...