8.25.2010

You Missed a Spot

Once again, you never fail to crack me up with your photo captions. There were a number of good ones again this week (and cheers to keeping the tradition going for a solid three weeks now!) but the one that literally had me laughing out loud was...

"What? Do I have something on my face?"    
- Emily

Yes, yes you do, Violet. Carrots, in fact. Although it beats the green beans she had in her eyebrows the other day. And while we're on the subject of gross, let me just warn all the new and soon-to-be parents out there. Your baby's first poopie (poopy? hmm, and I'm supposed to be a teacher, too...) diaper is going to scare the crap out of you. And once the breastmilk really gets going, well those diapers are pretty intense as well. But nothing... nothing... can compare to what you'll find in there once your child starts eating real food. Talk about life in technicolor. I'm just warning you. It's a surprise every time we change her now. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...