8.30.2010

Monday's Child

27 Weeks


We just finished eating dinner on our screened-in porch. The weather this evening is awesome! I wish we had three months of this fall-type weather but alas, I'm sure it will be roasting again tomorrow.

Had a bit of a dramatic morning to kick off this Monday. Without the gory details, let's just say I had to change my outfit thanks to my Friend here, and it was only due to my sweet husband that I left with a packed lunch and hot coffee in hand, moderately on time. Violet seems to be feeling better now, although her runny nose has reappeared. 

I hope you all had a restful and productive weekend (and yes, being lazy is considered productive, as long as it was your ultimate goal!) We had a nice one too, and picture will be forthcoming.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh dear... All that new food she is eating is having dramatic results in the diaper department, I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...