8.06.2010

Violet's Favorite Snack






Yum!!!

Hi folks! Just finishing up a few last minute details (ie: dentist appt) before school starts. My mom thought the last post was a little sad, so let me assure you that all is well. I think once school gets underway and we're back to a routine, things will be easier. Every day when I pick Violet up from daycare, she is happier and happier. She got her first taste of ice cream last night after open house (I know, we're supposed to start veggies first. Oh well!) I might try bananas this weekend and see how things go. Hopefully I'll be able to keep all the balls in the air as life picks up pace a bit, but if the blog bogs down for a while, hang in there. I have plenty to say, just not enough time to say it! In the meantime, have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...