8.09.2010

Monday's Child

24 Weeks
 
 
Violet is showing off her serious, contemplative side. Or maybe it's her "I have a cold" side, because after only four days of daycare, the girl is sick. It was actually worse yesterday, with full blown sneezes and runny nose. Today seems a little better, possibly because she has generously transferred her germs to me. Yep, I don't even get to enjoy a full day of school before coming down with the worst sore throat, runny nose, stuffed head I've had in a while. Please pray for me that I bounce back from this pronto. I can't afford to be sick right now!

Other than that, my first day of school went well. Daddy got to drop Violet off at daycare for the first time and they both survived. Plus, not that you guys are interested (okay, my mom asked, but she isn't a good measure of what the rest of you care about)... Violet finally pooped. It only took three days. It's my fault for giving her bananas... I have since repented and bought for-realz baby food. In the jar. We'll start off slow, I guess!

Okay, I'm going to go be miserable some more. My alarm is set far too early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...